Sunday, July 29, 2012

Greetings all, my name is Ben Cornwell.
I recently entered my debut novel, The Eldritch Tales, into a writing competition for the wonderful critiquing site www.critiquemynovel.com. While I do not know the placing of my novel I was informed that I was one of the top ten entries, and that a link to my website would be displayed next to my entry for the foreseeable future. Until the next slate of winners is determined during their next contest.
Therein lied my problem, I had no website. I could have simply listed my facebook, but that would have undoubtedly turned away any prospective agents. So here I am, a noob blogger. Desperately trying to fit in and network while hounding my brain on what i could possibly post about.
I entitled my blog 'This is a story...' because that's what it is, a story. 
My story.
I will be posting about a variety of topics in my quest to become a published author, including: Tips for other aspiring authors (Though I hardly know enough on the subject), My assessment and critique of films I recently watched, and the same for any CD I stumble upon and feel like posting about.
If you wish to contact me, my personal E-mail address is listed to your right in my profile.
Many thanks, God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment