Thursday, December 26, 2013

Things to do When I "Make It"

A list of lofty goals to accomplish. Granted some of these may be a bit absurd but making a list is a good way to make sure things happen.

1.) Make a list of things to do when I "make it" - CHECK.
2.) Make certain that every friend I've ever had is in possession of a signed copy of my book.
3.) Appear on a talk show.
4.) Have my works adapted into either an animated or live action t.v show. I would like to say I'm a principled man and that a live action movie is out of the question...but let's be real I'm not ACTUALLY going to reject that if it ever comes. I'm not numb.
5.) Make certain that at least one novel is dedicated to all the girls that don't miss me.
6.) Somehow use whatever influence I may gain to further the Kingdom of Christ.
7.) Be known as a man of true passion.
8.) Read my book to my children.
9.) Hit on a woman reading my book.
10.) Make sure people on the internet are absolutely livid trying to figure out how the story will end.
11.) Frame a copy of my first horrible review because something worth hating is far better than something which generates no emotion at all...I think that makes sense...maybe not. Regardless, those negative comments will be preserved in a golden frame above my bed.
12.) Inspire someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment