Friday, March 8, 2013

Spring Break

I'm Going Home.
It's been too long since I've seen the rolling hills of grass surrounding my house and spring break couldn't have come at a better time. I'm exhausted from school, sports, girls, and everything else the life of a college student has to offer. This week is my birthday, i haven't seen my old friends in months, and i actually miss my family.
BUT, the best part is that my M.S. critique is waiting for me at home from Critiquemynovel.com, and i have A LOT of work to do.
for the past 8 months my mind has been boiling and simmering with fresh ideas to add to my M.S, and now with a little help from a professional, ill be one step closer to being published. All that stands between me and a week of glorious editing and shredding my ideas is a 5 hour drive back to Maryland. The calm before the storm, as it were.
And this storm is one i can't wait to revel in.

No comments:

Post a Comment