Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Miles Away

The East Coast is off the wall right now. I'm in myrtle beach SC for the first time, I've only ever been to ocean city and so far this place is wayyyy better. Mostly because there's more Palm Trees and nicer country surrounding the beach area. I should probably write about all this since this is a "writing" blog but I've been super lazy for, I don't know, 3 weeks? So I'm just going to post pictures.

Hello beautiful, here's the view from the condo. Not too shabby!
Nothing like a palm tree lined walk way to a beach. 
And there are houses like this everywhere! Some people are so lucky, but I'm sure by now they're just like meh, I live on the beach, whatever.
This is my favorite place. It's where I'm lying now, palm trees and shade? Yes please. Thankfully I've had time to read this week. Needless to say, this is where I've been doing that. 
Last but not least here's a picture of my charming family. We're all getting older so I'm sure this will be our last "Family" vacation for awhile. 

No comments:

Post a Comment